Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tenth Amendment Time

We'd very much like to know why the Federal Gov't. is involving itself in the investigation of the Pressure Cooker Murders. Local matter, Feds. Stay out of the sovereign states. Freedumb!!

Also, tee vee turkey Ari Melber (We believe; one drone in a jacket & tie looks like the next.): Three people dead is not "mass murder." (Arm us & we'll show you a mass fucking murder.)

Tee vee turkey two, Clint Van Zandt (Who, we hope, returns his F.B.I. pension to the gummint, considering that he's making a very comfortable living on having been an F.B.I. profiler.) there is no "r" in "Washington," you fucking leech. Have some respect for the father of your country; stop mispronouncing his name. And give that money back to the taxpayers, double dipper! While we're raking Clint over the coals, 1972 called & it wants him to return that dick duster he sports beneath his nose.

2 comments:

Rev. paleotectonics said...

dick duster

I...I..think.

I think I love you. What am I s'posed to do now?

M. Bouffant said...

Adolescent Insult Editor:
We're never insulted by cash.