Friday, April 26, 2013

Granite Countertops

On the front lawn. Not a good sign.
If we are gentrified out of this dump we will beat the living fuck (Because we don't [at this time] have any weapons. Also, physical contact is much more satisfying, & makes it very clear to the punished the nature of his/her crime.) out of the new owner, because we'd have nothing to lose, & would get some justice.

Seriously. If the new owner of this dump fucks w/ me I will kill him, her, or them w/ my bare hands. (NB: No first person plural here. I fucking mean it.) Not that I'm above using a blunt instrument. A piece of granite countertop would be extra-funny, wouldn't it? And on reflection, permanent paralysis would be better. Death is too easy for rent-seeking scum who deserve to suffer for all eternity.

4 comments:

mikey said...

So in 1986 in Roseville I beat this motherfucker with a tire iron. When he confronted me in court he was in a wheelchair, without the use of his legs. It made me think, what, am I supposed to feel BAD about crippling this fuckhead? I'm going outside as soon as we recess and paint a little wheelchair icon on the side of my car.

Charges were dropped later that month. Even crippled, the prick wanted to live to see Saturday. Weird...

Substance McGravitas said...

Good luck to you, bad luck to The Man.

Weird Dave said...

If you see someone riding a fixie move in you're really in trouble.
Kill that person first.

I hope they at least turned the hot water back on.

M. Bouffant said...

Besieged Editor:
Water came on last Tues., as suspected, so we're clean (of body) again.

K-Town has been a "hipster" destination for 10 yrs. or so, & now it crawls in our "adjacent" direction. There's a nest of them in a bldg. across the street.

mikey sometimes worries us.