Saturday, May 24, 2014

BREAKING NEWS CONFERENCE RECAP

Stabbed his three roomies to death, & hit a bicyclist w/ his car. Man. Nothing that moved was safe. That is some fucking rage. (Yes, I know ex-fucking-actly how he feels.) And hit a second bicyclist.

10 locations, 12 crime scenes: Let's all hear it for cars & guns! Three 9mm handguns in the car, all of them legally purchased & registered to the suspect. 34 10-round mags for his two Sigs, & seven 10-round mags for his Glock.

And he sure fooled the "well-trained" cops. "Well-trained cops" is the new "military intelligence" for illustrating an oxymoron.

This is all too exciting, I have go out & ... get something to eat.

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

As much as you dislike our species (and by dislike I, of course, mean hate with the heat of a thousand suns), you have managed to not (as far as I am aware) kill any of those who may even deserve it.

What makes these fucks different? Their belief that they are the ones that are right?
I just do not understand.

M. Bouffant said...

At Any Moment Editor:
Uh, poor planning skills? Sloth, inertia? No rich daddy to pay for my guns?

He obviously had serious mental problems beyond Asperger's. And wanted to be in the club. I just wish the club would eff off. (Granted, both desires can end about the same.)