Saturday, May 24, 2014

Apparently You Were Warned;
The Chickens Roosted Anyway, America!

"Not all men!" (Just the sick fucks w/ guns & privilege.)

We don't like the "War Between The Sexes" label to be so literal.
Sheriff Brown also said authorities were looking at whether a YouTube video by someone named Elliot Rodger was connected to the incident. The video, titled "Retribution," shows a young man, in a car, discussing how he will have "revenge against humanity," for his existence of "loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires" "all because girls have never been attracted to me." He says of the girls who haven't been attracted to him that he will "punish you all for it."
That is some Men's Rights Advocacy. And may I add fuck you YouTube, you censorious pricks! How are we supposed to know, understand & protect ourselves from people like this w/o clear examples of what they are?
Google founders Larry "Hitler" Page & Stalin (the one w/ the Russian name, obvs.)
must love this violation of the First Amendment.
I suppose the Facebook jerks have removed the indulged pig murderer's page as well.

Catch-22: Women (or "girls") want nothing to do w/ him 'cause he's a psycho (Official Diagnosis™) & since they won't, he goes psycho. Lovely world we live in. Drove a BMW too. We have to do something about people w/ more money (or cars, or guns) than I (a perfectly sensible baseline for all human activity) have.

Seriously sociopathic:
From an updated local news article I read (I live about 45 mins from IV), it seems that his family and therapist reported him to the police recently due to his vlogs on YT among other things, and the police interviewed him ... They found him to be polite, calm and kind and dismissed the reports.
"Therapist?" It is to laugh, innit? But, laughing at therapy as I do & should, are cretinous pin-dick pseudo-macho gun-fondlers like police officers the best possible choices to "interview" someone who'd like to snap? Other than the possibility that pigs at the door might have set him off. In which case, good for whichever police dep't. is using its officers as bait. (Think about that for a minute, expendable coppers.)

From LAist, mostly. And this from the killer:
I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha male. Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.
What a loser. Normal people (me, as an example) would not be members of any club that would have us.
Gawker has the video on their site and the LA Times has a transcript, although we warn that the content is truly disturbing.
The only good that could come of any of this would be for the parents, therapist & incompetent police dep't. involved all to do life sentences for allowing, &, in the case of the parents, causing this.

No comments: