Monday, May 12, 2014

Telebision Programming (On As We Type)
We Are Not Going To Watch

And we quote:
Classic Volleyball 12:30-2a
From 1988: the Hermosa Beach (Cal.) Open. (Volleyball)
We surf so you needn't.

And Sweet Blood of Jesus, now that we took 20 secs. to realize that was Tony Orlando talking to Huckabee (who has his bass strapped on) then Huckabee goes on about people all over the world praying for the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls (Tweet in one hand, pray in the other. See which piles up first.) we are gone from FOXNews.

And onto Air Force at Duke in the first round of the NCAA lacrosse finals. (Yes, top-seeded Duke lacrosse. A re-run. Starting to understand why Elvis shot his tee vee set.)

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

W.O.E. telebision program ratings!

I like it.
~

Weird Dave said...

Starting to?

mikey said...

Meh. Between Giants-Dodgers and Clippers-Pacers I had fun with my teevee yesterday.

Today? We'll see. Nothing is guaranteed...

M. Bouffant said...

Bandwagon Editor:
I am so out of it that having neglected to set the reminder dealie on the cable box &/or the telebision & having turned off the telly in disgust after the Bums lost* I missed the Clippers game, which they won w/o me rooting through the tube.

'Cause, you know, who the hell's used to the Clips being in the second round?

Not really starting, I guess, it's just been a while.

*DO NOT NEED a lengthy recap of the loss I just saw, thank you anyway, 24 Hr. Nothing But Dodgers Channel.

Weird Dave said...

Bonus shoot your telephone, too.