Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sharing T.M.I.

What a wk.!

All a blur ... Sunday Monday sometime decided I should wash some clothes, realized I'd not gotten a roll o' quarters when purchasing the rent money order, made it to the supermarket Tues. but they had none, Weds. at last got a roll (& while returning to the bunker hoped to encounter someone who deserved being beaten w/ a roll of quarters; no takers though, people are just too damn nice) today sorted & dragged a load to the laundry room to find it closed "temporarily," w/ no indication when it will be open, or why it's not.

This followed the iNternet going out as I was sending a cranky e-mail somewhere. After resetting & then cold-booting the modem to no avail a fucking 'phone call to a non-humanoid robot at TimeWarnerCable was required before service was restored. A call made on the WEB OF EVIL mobile 'phone, I might note, as the fucking TimeWarner 'phone doesn't work when the modem dies for no apparent reason.

How much more can one individual be made to suffer? How many more nails must be driven into this wretched old body before the rat bastards are sure I'm firmly attached to this cross? (Which appears to be a cross of gold, I should note.)

No comments: