Monday, July 21, 2014

Today On WEB OF EVIL

Were we acting out! Fed up, mad as hell, yet numb beyond belief w/ ennui (Sounds so much more sophisticated than "really bored," dunnit?) at the never-ending barrage of moronic foolishness & butt-stupidity that confronts me very literally every time I take note of what the humanoids are doing.

And almost ready to take action. Lessee, I haven't talked to a mental health professional (not sure "professional" really applied, psychiatrist sheepskin or not) & I've been out of the loony bin eight yrs. next mo., so there's no reason I shouldn't be legally over-armed & ammo'd to protect myself from dullards on the Internet. Of course stealing or black-market purchasing may be a better move. We'll see, won't we?
Protecting the Gun Rights of the Insane – This is not a joke, it’s on page 23. According to the Texas GOP platform, no one should have their “2nd Amendment rights” infringed due to a “minor mental health diagnosis.”
See? Fuckin'-A right on, Texas reactionary morons! Y'all may be first on the list when I'm armed again, but you'll deserve it. Bang bang!

No comments: