Friday, July 25, 2014

Blogspot Bitching

Wandering the WEB OF EVIL Locals Only bog-roll (just re-spiffied w/ all possible features, having figured that this enterprise loads slowly only on this devil-box; you can't really enjoy the iNternet w/o a minimum of 15 or 20 tabs open at any time, even if they all take a cyber-eternity) & encountered thoughts on what's up w/ the iNternet these days (something's always up, but the twilit zones I plague do seem to be e- or de-volving a lot recently) from Spengler Dampniche, here using his legal name.
Personal blogs, I suspect, are dying out. I know mine are. I've got to migrate [sic] all the old stuff from my art blog into tumblr or similar, because I'm posting over there about once every eight months.
I have some thoughts myself (Naturally I blame Obama, but Facebook/social media & the cretins bumping into people & tripping over everything because they're looking at their devices non-stop may have something to do w/ whatever is up.) but is further thought worth the effort? Of course it isn't. Nothing is worth any effort, & as I know nothing ("Nothin', y'hear, nothin'!!") it all works out perfectly.

No comments: