Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blaming Obama

I
blame
Obama: No milk for coffee no milk buy milk
milk bad spit out bad milk waste cup o' joe take milk back new good milk new coffee jesus
lesser men would have destroyed a village by
now now

must leave must go must must run errand must
have to go before Obama blocks streets ...
The fun begins today with the president's arrival at LAX around 2:30 pm. There has been no official hint of how Obama will get over to the Hancock Park area, site of his evening Democratic National Committee fundraiser at the home of TV producer Shonda Rhimes (though military helicopters did some advance flying work this week.) The LAPD advises that streets may close around La Brea Avenue and West Olympic Boulevard from 2 to 4 pm, and around West 3rd Street and Rossmore Avenue from 4 to 8 pm.
I
will blame
Obama: don't block the streets Obama let the people free Obama
don't fuck w/ me Obama don't

Don't make me blame you.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I blame Obama.

For being a vicious, corporate whore.
~

mikey said...

1. Great post, narrative stream is powerful, yes it is.

2. Righteous new font. What's it called?

M. Bouffant said...

Streaming Editor:
"Permanent Marker." Closest I could find to the header typeface.

I had my chance, as you will see, but has anybody armed me? No!