Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stay In Your Homes!

We need no reasons to remain hunkered in our bunker, but if we did here are two, presented also as a public service for others who might dare outside Los Angeles today:

Naked people on bicycles.

The possibility of encountering David Frum. (He's really asking for it, isn't he?)
Saturday night, June 16, I'll have a drink at "The 3rd Stop" in West Los Angeles from 8 pm to 10 pm. The address is 8636 W 3rd St. LA readers are invited to join. I'm glad to talk politics, answer questions, take suggestions, and sign copies of Patriots. I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Weird Dave said...

Nice teletype.

I ride bicycles.

I have also gotten naked in public.

Somehow, I don't think the two are compatible.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Moon Frum from your bicycle.

Than hit him with it.
~

M. Bouffant said...

Hot Tub Hippie Editor:
Now who doesn't love getting naked with strangers?

If you raised your hand, just click on by.

And in Sedona yet.

We could walk there in an hr., so don't give us any ideas. (Frum, not Sedona.)