Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two Words From Johnny Football

Consider them from me as well.

I've never been more horrified (Subjective, of course; mostly to information overload.) by the spectacle of self-inflicted idiocies & atrocities put on by the world's dominant species. Yet rather than a desire to improve whatever, the cumulative effect of the incessant repetition (Not only non-stopping awfulness; other apes incessantly disseminating the same old every time it happens again.) of horror, absurdity & inanity is a numbness that becomes a burning contempt for the monkeys who bore me limp, & apparently do so in an auto-pilot mode that seems an odd default setting for
an allegedlyself-described-as-intelligent species.

Meanwhile, the late Sid Vicious sings "My Way."For Acura. Too soon?

6 comments:

Weird Dave said...

After seeing that commercial I concur.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

JUST ANOTHER ENTITLED WHITE GUY TRYING TO FUCK OVER THE REDSKINS.
~

Unknown said...

I don't get the redskins bit.

M. Bouffant said...

Pigskin Editor:
Mr. 32RC is a Washington NFL franchise fan, in his economic democrat way, & sees himself & Daniel Snyder as victims. Possibly of the Seventh Cavalry.

Unknown said...

I didn't have the sound on when I saw the commercial. Oh Lord....

OBS said...

a Washington NFL franchise fan

Oh yeah, The Corruption. Have they officially changed their name yet?