Wednesday, August 13, 2014

War On Workers Continues

Not a phony war, like the Xmas fantasy, but a real assault on working people:
I see the monthly (This pisses me off too. Not actually a monthly pass, a 30-day pass, which makes it additionally difficult when one's gummint moolah usually shows on the third of the month. Fuck them all.) TAP for the wretched is increasing by U.S.$6.00/mo.

No sooner do I pay off the check Social Security sent me (by mistake or something, whatever) at U.S.$50.00/mo. then bus fares go up. Good thing I'm not inclined to paranoia, but I'm fully aware it's not personal; they simply couldn't give less of a shit about the powerless & disenfranchised.

Not to worry, balance will be restored: I can easily perform a minimum of U.S.$6.00/mo. worth of vandalism on their fucking roach-infested buses & trains.

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

At least they're not charging you $100.00 per (30 day) month.

M. Bouffant said...

Didn't Notice Ed.:
Whoa. Ho-lee crap. Last time I bought one of those it was a piece of cardboard & maybe 40 bucks.

When I had a real job before 1995 the passes were either free or very cheap & deducted from salary, & every month it'd be sitting on my desk waiting for me.