Thursday, August 26, 2021

Plus Ça Change ...

Fourteen+ yrs. ago when I started this mess I was worried about a shortage of Caramel Frappuccinos®.
Now, back to the original purpose of this run-on mess, which, as you may remember, is entitled: "A Trip to the Store."

Is the Caramel Frappuccino no more? Did the shitheels at Starbucks decide to remove this most delectable (for Starbucks) concoction from the free market without public announcement, or requesting my permission? All I know is I've seen none of it on our nation's shelves for the last couple weeks.

My advice to those of you who like to pay through the nose for coffee & similar fare is The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (& not because they're ampersand fans). But don't bother visiting the one on Beverly Blvd. (north side, between Fairfax & La Brea) during Shabbat.

Well, my suffering is never-ending, from the awesome (& awful) to the trivial: Can't get any caramel now either

Why fucking bother indeed?

No comments: