Wednesday, August 25, 2021

"Non-Responsive"

Co-Morbidity:

Read & enjoy.
Shae, respectfully, go and fuck yourself into a hole and then ask your 10k followers to fill it in. My brother needs prayers, he’s in pretty rough shape. You probably know that better than me. My family isn’t giving me much information because they are afraid I’ll spill the beans and tell the truth.

They’re brainwashed by “alternate facts” now, so I don’t speak for them. But between me, you and all of our assorted “followers” I am praying that you shut the hell up and fuck off. Go get the vaccine. Or at least be honest and let your flock know that the “choice” they are making is between effective scientifically backed preventative medicine, or choking on a vent while their friends and colleagues hide their condition and some insufferable penis looking fuckstick uses their name to beg for prayers and MAGA points.

I believe in freedom of choice, and so I hope that you and the rest of your death cult get exactly what you apparently want so badly. If that’s the choice you’re making, I hope that you can enjoy every moment of gasping for breath while your chief of staff issues a statement that you are ‘tired but in good spirits’. I hope you get the full satisfaction of seeing your family weep on FaceTime while you stubbornly and needlessly die for a delusional 4chan ideology. If that’s your choice, I want that for you. Thoughts and prayers, you fucking piece of shit.

Yes!!

No comments: