Monday, October 18, 2021

Life & Death In The Southland:
If It Bleeds ...

You people are sick. Sick sick sick!!!
Spotted while checking this out:
Dozens of parents, teachers and some children took part in a series of protests outside various Southland school campuses as part of a statewide “sit-out” or “walk-out” effort to denounce a mandate requiring all K-12 students in California to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Outside Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, protesters marched along the sidewalk outside the school, carrying signs reading “My Body, My Choice,” “Our kids are not lab rats” and “Stop the mandate LAUSD.” A young student held a sign saying “Don’t kick me out of my school.”

Key word? DOZENS. Dozens & dozens. In a county estimated to have 9,969,510 humanoids. Dozens, do you hear me? DOZENS!!

No comments: