Sunday, December 2, 2012

Loser Up-Date

Our bold:
Taitz presented her case that Occidental College should forgo privacy laws and release the president's records, but The Occidental Weekly reports that Judge Charles Marginis was not impressed by her case. He told Taitz, "You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet."

He dismissed the case with prejudice and ordered her to pay $4,000 in sanctions to Occidental College for bringing the suit. General Counsel Carl Botterud told the student newspaper that he was 99 percent sure that they suit would get thrown out but he let Taitz know that he planned to show up in court just in case.

Taitz responded with an e-mail, saying, "Your opposition will constitute Obstruction of Justice, Aiding and Abetting in the elections fraud in forgery and treason in allowing a foreign citizen to usurp the U.S. Presidency with an aid of forged IDs and usurp the civil rights of the U.S. citizens. At any rate your opposition and your attempt of intimidation and your allegiance or lack of allegiance to the United States of America is duly noted. Just make sure not to forget to bring with you Mr. Obama's application, registration, and financial aid application."
From laist.

17 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Orly really needs to be deported at this point.

mikey said...

Sigh.

Jeezus, Orly, give it up fer crissakes. You just look even sillier and stupider than you looked before, and if you're REALLY a lawyer you need to understand what "Laws" are and how they are administered.

But c'mon now, if you need a hug, I'd be delighted to provide one.

Naked...

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet."


Oh Really?

Then how do I know that ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL???
~

mikey said...

Um, because we suck at everything?

This is not how imaginary characters are normally presented...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Then how do I know that ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL???

Cuz I've killed squirrels.

Weldon Berger said...

It doesn't make me feel any better about myself that I wound up seeping in parking lots while this person can afford to lose case after case, in the most brutal fashion, in federal court and still stay housed.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Also, zrm has fish, in a tank.

But that still leaves the rest of You People.
~

Weldon Berger said...

Heh. "Seeping in parking lots." More info than I meant to convey.

Weird Dave said...

Then how do I know that ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ARE REAL???

I'm not.

Weird Dave said...

Also, how do I know Orly Taitz is real? (I sure do wish she wasn't.)

jim said...

One has to suspect that this could all be explained with one little PET scan ... &/or a blood test for untreated tertiary syphilis.

Vote Spirochetes 2016: OM NOM NOM.

M. Bouffant said...

Actual Editor:
We happen to know that at least Mr. Berger is as real as they get, although that is not his legal name. Not sure where that leaves the rest of youse.

Remember, Orly became an att'y. to defend herself from suits concerning her dentistry. Wonder if she actually pays any of the judgments against her for court fees.

And her husband is the prez of this outfit.

Willy said...

"Remember, Orly became an att'y. to defend herself from suits concerning her dentistry."

Well, we all know dentistry is theft, or in her case, fraud.

Hamish Mack said...

I was so hoping that this was a fever dream and my mind had made you all up but, having got it all out, would settle down a bit. Then I see this story at Wonkette and some other place and oh shit.
I wish I had an email from Orly noting my obstruction.

Glennis said...

OK, everybody needs a hobby.

She could be spending all her money on HO trains, or beany babies.

M. Bouffant said...

Gumming Editor:
Don't think we don't know all about dentistry!

Wonkette and some other place
For once we beat early-riser commiegirl to something!

OBS said...

But c'mon now, if you need a hug, I'd be delighted to provide one.

Naked...


Dear FSM I wish you were kidding.

Gah! Get it out of my mind! [shudder]