Monday, December 1, 2008

Bush "Opens Up," Revealing More Nothing

The unaware, self-centered, unreflective G. W. Bush has been opening up now that he is the lamest duck ever, removing any lingering doubts as to what an absolute shit he is.
"I think I was unprepared for war," Bush said during the interview with ABC News, which was broadcast last night. "In other words, I didn't campaign and say: 'Please vote for me, I'll be able to handle an attack.' In other words, I didn't anticipate war. Presidents -- one of the things about the modern presidency is that the unexpected will happen."
Yet he did campaign as a "uniter, not a divider." And while he managed to unite 75% or so of the country against him, after six yrs. of hard work, that's not what he meant. Nor is "I didn't anticipate war." Here's documentary evidence that a "Post-Saddam Iraq" was the first thing on their list.Truly, this creature & his fellow ghouls must be punished, soundly, severely & soon.
One may subject oneself to the WaPo article here, or even look at the interview w/ Chuckles Gibson, which the ABC News ninnies have cut into tiny chunks. Both one's blood pressure & gag reflex should be taken into consideration before any unwise clicking.

No comments: