Monday, October 29, 2007

What Would Jesus Do?

Left to right: The Ex-Mayor, The Dog Stapler, & The Molesting Monsignor, in Rome.
More on Rudy "The Catholic" Giuliani's close friend, the Molesting Monsignor, Alan Placa, from ABC News' The Blotter:
At a campaign appearance in Milwaukee last week, Giuliani continued to defend Placa, who he described to reporters as a close friend for 39 years.
"I know the man; I know who he is, so I support him," Giuliani said. "We give some of the worst people in our society the presumption of innocence and benefit of the doubt," he said. "And, of course, I'm going to give that to one of my closest friends."

Is the ex-mayor admitting that the Monsignor is one "of the worst people in our society?"
Appearing publicly for the first time today on ABC News' "Good Morning America," Tollner says the abuse started when he and Placa were in the high school making posters for a Right to Life march.
"As he started to explain how these posters should be done, I realized that something was rubbing my body," Tollner said. "After a minute or two, I realized that he's feeling me, feeling me in my genital area."
Well, you won't have to have any more "Right to Life" marches if you only have gay sex.

SPECIAL NOTE: This is our 500th item, & a nice vicious one, politically meaningful even. How nice that it wasn't a lame attempt @ humor, an excuse to show unclad women, or any of the other tripe so often found here. 500 in a bit less than six months. Not bad for an editorial staff w/ nothing else to do.

No comments: