Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Tired Of It All Tues.
by
M. Bouffant
at
16:21
73 wasted yrs. in this world of shit & pain surrounded by brain-dead doody-heads. And summer will be gone w/in an hr. Just purchased a stupid, indulgent belated birthday gift for myself. Don't feel any better, maybe when it arrives.
This not-eating thing has worked out well: Eight days to the end of the month & even after indulging myself I've over US$600.00 in the credit union & 18 bones in folding money. Not to mention many dollars in quarters saved for laundry but now made superfluous by WASHConnect, which infects one's 'phone.
Can't possibly spend more than 100 bucks on "necessities" between now & the end of the month, so I s'pose I can indulge myself in the 100+ simoleons of turnouts & other railroading junk I need/want. And of course, the more one buys at one time, the more one makes up for shipping costs. Wheeee!
Currently attempting to consolidate, organize & discard some things that have been piled up all over, many of which have ended up on the only flat surface available.And elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment