Egomaniacal Editor: Uh, how'd you know it was my b-day before I mentioned it?
No more locos. The layout space is limited; I already have four road- & period-correct ones, & four others, three of which are also right for the period. And I doubt if I could run more than two at a time. If anything, I'm blowing US$75/hr. at The Train Shack adding sound to one & a decoder & sound in another. Plus price of the chips & speakers. Probably be more than the price of a new loco.
I am looking for an AT&SF drovers caboose, other odd cabooses, stockcars & reefers. Turns out my inspiration is an agricultural area.
2 comments:
Don't freak out; it's just another birthday; try to have some fun - go buy another loco!
Egomaniacal Editor:
Uh, how'd you know it was my b-day before I mentioned it?
No more locos. The layout space is limited; I already have four road- & period-correct ones, & four others, three of which are also right for the period. And I doubt if I could run more than two at a time. If anything, I'm blowing US$75/hr. at The Train Shack adding sound to one & a decoder & sound in another. Plus price of the chips & speakers. Probably be more than the price of a new loco.
I am looking for an AT&SF drovers caboose, other odd cabooses, stockcars & reefers. Turns out my inspiration is an agricultural area.
Post a Comment