Cheeses, this dumb-ass mo-fo is exactly 364 days younger than this reporter. Let's hear it for the State of Alabama & Southern Arkansas Univ. Good job, cracker morons!To follow on from the furry kerfuffle (furkuffle?), the following caught my attention. Via RawStory: EXCLUSIVE: Close Trump ally admits he doesn’t read — as only his opinion matters.“No, I read very little,” Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) told Raw Story. “I want my own opinion, not somebody else’s.”
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Senator "I Know Nutting! Nutting!"
by
M. Bouffant
at
16:21
In sad contrast w/ an American giant like John Coltrane, more of Alabama's Senior Senator & his tiny, simple mind:
There's more. (He may already be under robot control. Seriously.) I s'pect Sen. Potatobrain is functionally illiterate. People who say they don't read or don't like to read usually have trouble reading anything. That's why STOP signs are red & octagonal (For the illiterate, that means "eight-sided".) Because many of the sub-humans out there couldn't read their way out of a paper bag. And illiterate fucking dimbulbs are everything wrong w/ this shithole nation. When do we start dealing w/ this clear & present danger, & by any means necessary?
Brainstorming: How 'bout having the illiterate crackers replace the migrant farmworkers they want deported, & have the goobers work in the fields for board & room? The South seemed to like the idea 150+ yrs. ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment