Wednesday, September 2, 2026
Most Vaguely Exciting Or Interesting Events In The Outside World Since Mid-August
by
M. Bouffant
at
22:19
S'pose I could have shot the Korean women w/ sound system & microphones shouting about & bouncing up & down for that Jesus feller I saw again today, but I already have footage of them & barely had the energy to walk, let alone get the camera out & work.It is not encouraging to see the Beverly Hills Fire Dep't. Code 3 two heavy-duty ambulances to the same building where one is going for a medical appointment, let alone when eight firefighters/paramedics w/ a gurney enter the building.No sign of them at the office I was visiting, not that I was there for anything that would have led to a 911 call. Thanks to the D Line, I got from Wilshire/Western to Wilshire/La Cienega, two blocks away, much faster than surface transport, & was finished before the appointment was actually scheduled.
The hell's "on duty" mean? It just sits there. I continue to be suspicious.No damn wonder I'm exhausted; this world is dull as dishwater, & that has such people in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment