Friday, August 1, 2014

FOX Does It Again

Just the local cretinous buffoons, not the FOXNews Channel, but they're either ignorant or lying to make a bigger deal of a non-story.

No one would be impressed if myfoxla (Not mine. Ever!) breathlessly reported they were the only ones "on the scene" of a broken fire sprinkler. Indeed, if this non-story had happened anywhere but near the actual water main break earlier this wk. no one would even care as little as they do now. And the Target in question is not "on the campus of UCLA." Close to, but not on campus.
I must stop paying any attention to anything that humanoids do, because I can not be responsible for my actions after being bored & irritated into a perpetual state of rage by my misfortune of birth in this nasty idiot world.

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

A 'water main' in the ceiling? Oh, our infrastructure is fucked.

So did they reply?

M. Bouffant said...

Lousy Local News Ed.:
I don't think so; no breathless message from Twit H.Q. in the in-box.

Not really sure they read or reply to anything anyway. I only look at the damn Twizzle when I'm self-promoting (to no avail).