Friday, September 4, 2009

When You Wish Upon A Czar/Doesn't Matter Where You Are

Here is seen the result of believing Glenn Beck: Czar-o-phobia.

HOT TOPICS

Immigration Conundrum(41 ~ 11:08 PM, Sep 3) VA End of Life Book (27 ~ 10:33 PM, Sep 3) My Worry List Today (8 ~ 9:19 PM, Sep 3) The Czar List (6 ~ 8:27 PM, Sep 3) #18 Regulartory Czar (15 ~ 8:13 PM, Sep 3)
This is from the Mountain Home, Idaho, News. To localize the infection, it's from the keyboard of Kim Kovac, who is so worried that she shares her worries daily, trivial as they are. Obama: Quit streamlining your BS into classrooms all over the nation!
OK, OK. Low hanging. And rotten. But one simply couldn't make this up.

Many have warned us!

This CIA investigation is playing right into our enemies hands. The terrorist write about it and advise their own people that if they are imprisioned to complain about being tortured! It's that simple! I shouldn't be shocked over the current state of ignorance and stupidity, yet here I am with mouth wide-open in shock! Jeeze, what the h-e-double hockeysticks is going to happen next? Our country was saved of numerous terrorist attacks on mass transit and public buildings and large gatherings using the information that was tortured out of our enemies. OMG! The crying liberals are freaking out over sleep deprivation to the terrorist? I've been sleep deprived for 20-something years since my first child was born and I haven't been given any sympathy! And water torture! The sink in my kitchen and the shower head next to my bedroom has dripped repeatly every few seconds for the past 2 years! In sterio, drip, drip drip! I should be in a mental hospital!
We have not dared to peek into any of the comments, nor did we bother to "[sic]" anything above.

2 comments:

Pere Ubu said...

Yeesh. "I should be in a mental hospital!" No, lady, you're evidently functioning, but you really need to get those paranoid delusions looked at.

I mean, is there anything more fact-free than that list of worries? Proof that a guy wasn't let into a Town Hall because he didn't support Obama? Why prove it? She KNOWS it happened! (Of course, it DID happen with the previous guy, but I'm sure she had no problem with it back in 2004.)

My fave, though, has to be the "school textbooks have been PC'ed to declare adoration for the President". Um, Obama's only been President for eight months. Unless I'm mistaken, that's an awfully short time for new textbooks to be written, approved, published and distributed. More likely they're working with textbooks that are a few years old... i.e. back when the previous guy occupied the White House and "passive ador[ation] of the government and President" was all in vogue.

I bet even Kimmy was doing it.

M. Bouffant said...

Textbook Editor Notes:

Indeed, hasn't there just been some argle-bargle about: Texas to revise history textbooks: liberals out, Limbaugh and Gingrich in.

Why, yes there has.