Saturday, June 16, 2018

Aw, Fuck No! Not Nick Knox!

I hate being obligated to note when someone I know dies (even the cases where I was born before & have outlived the dead) & it's happened again.

The Cramps Drummer Nick Knox Dead at 60

Psychobilly pioneers' longest-tenured drummer played on four studio albums and debut EP 'Gravest Hits'
Mr. Knox occasionally hung w/ the party clique w/ which I used to hang, possibly because Click Mort (check the blog-roll) former Cramps guitarist, used to hang w/ us too. Perfectly nice person, never gave me any shit. (Unlike Click, but that's another story.)

1 comment:

mwynn13 said...

Found this by accident, but am having a nice giggle, because Click’s Prime joy in life was giving people shit! That’s how you knew he liked you. RIP both of these sorely missed gentlemen.