Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laundry LustList

Our immediate guess is that a lot of the stuff this stalwart of Georgia's GOP is denying probably isn't true, because you'd have to be one dumb-ass cracker to reiterate the whole list.
I have been personally accused of, but not limited to, the following list of absurdities: that I attempted to have an affair with my former campaign manager…. when she was fired for spending unacceptable amounts of time at the Capitol in lobbying efforts during our campaign; that I somehow “stole” sole custody of my son years ago from his mother, even though she tested positive for meth use in a court-ordered screening after she had been living outside our home for nearly a year; that I have had some sort of sexual or sexually improper relationship with underaged girls; that I am no longer allowed to teach in the state of Georgia, despite the fact that I retain my teaching certificate to this very day
Goober-natorial candidate McBerry did volunteer one thing about himself we found interesting.
 ... I am somehow unpatriotic because, as a Georgian who cherishes the constitutional Republic given to us by our Founding Fathers and wishes to see it restored, I choose to salute the Georgia flag and the original Betsy Ross American flag instead of the current federal flag which represents the present unconstitutional leviathan in Washington.
See what he's saying? He does not salute the flag of these United Snakes!! We, for one, are completely outraged. This sorry sumbitch better straighten up & fly right. May be too late though.
What the hell happened to the sedition laws, anyway?

2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

He's a real winner, but he's no Neal Horsely!

M. Bouffant said...

Ed. Wonders:

Is Horseley the "All us farm boys poke mules," guy that poked his wife in the poop-chute & was nominated for some health position in the Bush Admin.?