Saturday, March 8, 2014

SATURDAY MORNING MURDER LIST

Justice Dealt 1: Lazy asshole w/ the gas-powered hedge-trimmer, why can't you use a pair of hedge-trimming shears, QUIETLY AT 0900 SATURDAY MORNING??!

The next irritating sound he hears will be a round being chambered very close to his head. Or his reproductive equipment being snipped off by a pair of hedge shears. I swear, if I'd had a fucking gun I would have just plugged the useless little prick when I stormed out to see who how why & from where my sleep was being disturbed. Aren't there fucking laws about using that shit, & the hours it may be used?

Number 2: Something called the "Fund Raising Information Center" (626-544-5633) which called at 0847. I caller I.D.'d the number & called back; it's a fucking recording that states the F.R.I.C. (an obvious scam ) was sorry they missed you, please leave your number & they'll call back.

Oh, I can't wait. Someone is going to shit their pants when I go off on them.

I will gladly ride to Baldwin Park to kill every last one of them, & destroy all the call robots there too.

C'mon America, arm me!! The result may not be a polite society, but it will be a quieter society, w/ full employment in the funeral business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'M WITH YOU!! THE SAME NUMBER HAS BEEN CALLING ME TOO, I'M NOT GONNA CALL THEM BACK, JUST REPORT THEM!