Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Steadfast and Loyal"

And just a bit tightly-wrapped.
From: Z112 West, Allen
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz

Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!

I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.

You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!

Steadfast and Loyal

Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)
This bastard is fucking dangerous. Representative Wasserman Schultz should be watching her back.

TWO MINDS, ONE THOUGHT UPDATE (2059PDT): Incisive commentary.
aimai - July 19, 2011 | 7:59 pm · Link

Can I just say that the valence of this is very creepy? The whole “say it to my face” thing when a loose cannon like West says it is aimed at intimidation, a very sexist kind of intimidation. This is exactly what led Prosser to grab the other judge by the neck. There’s a certain kind of guy who has always relied on physicality and women’s reticence to dominate a room and an issue. They totally lose it when they, as they see it, lose face, are not “respected” or can’t retaliate physically.

This reminds me of the old line:

Men are afraid women will laugh at them.
Women are afraid men will kill them.

West is a lunatic and he’s done himself no good with this bizarre mix of rage and spittle. But that doesn’t mean the congresswoman shouldn’t watch her back.

aimai

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, thats the letter I was talking about. What. An. Asshole! No one w/two brain cells to rub together says something like that..on paper no less.

Being a political nihilist, I believe we get the govt we deserve, via our votes. I hope those fuckers in FL are happy w/this dipshit.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I was about to say, thanks Florida.

And how could a state full of retirees elect as goobernor the biggest Medicare scam artiste in history, anyways?
~

truculentandunreliable said...

Yes, that's just what we need. An overly-earnest, deranged, evangelical John McCain. Woot!

M. Bouffant said...

Tortured Editor;

John McCain was tortured by the commies, while Allen West tortured a "Muzzie."

So it's not quite the same deal.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Oof, I sure as hell hope that Debbie has a security detail- West is the sort of eliminationist loon who would inspired a Loughner copycat.

M. Bouffant said...

Security Editor:

No sheet. He's right in her district, after all.

Glennis said...

Batshit crazy asshole.

This reads like a letter some crazed MF would write his teacher, or professor, or god help her, his boss.

Time to call the cops.