Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nuthin', Y'Hear, Nuthin'!

Good thing I scheduled the item below, as I have Sweet Fanny Adams as far as hate & condemnation,
& I've been functional/ing for close to two hrs.

In the shit-to-despise, but mildly dep't., TimeWarnerCable now offers pay-even-fucking-more-for-it cable channel ePiX; it's available w/o charge for three mos. to suck customers in. I've now watched three flicks I'm sho' nuff glad I didn't pay U.S.$15.00 each to see while surrounded by apes & sheep in a cinema.

To wit: Thor
Marvel's The Avengers
World War Z Had I spent $15.00 on that I probably would've asked for a refund.

4 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Did World War Z at least give you a good feel for my beloved Yonkers?

Neither saw the movie nor read the book.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I know the feeling.
~

M. Bouffant said...

Save Your Money Editor:
Alas, no "Battle of Yonkers" in the flick. No actual American locations, even, just pseudo-Philly.

Weird Dave said...

Ya get what ya pay for.