Sunday, August 30, 2026
Self-Diagnosis
by
M. Bouffant
at
21:21
The hernia that popped out about four months ago is now what the croaker called "a big hernia". He suggested surgical consultation, but there's no consultation w/o an ultrasound, & the first one I could schedule was 5 December. Three months, if you've lost track. Worst things that could happen? More pain, inability to evacuate & gangrene.
Other crap: Exhaustion & enervation are probably not due to sleeping sickness, as I've no symptoms beyond the inability to remain upright, even in a chair, for more than three hrs., & certainly don't remember being bitten by a tsetse fly.
Depression? The heat? The sheer droning boredom of your awful idiot-filled world?
Dehydration, for which the nurse practitioner actually advised me to consume more salt? (Bought a bag of Fritos® & some cheese dip, as there's almost no protein in me either.)
I also suspect that gravity (Weakest of the four forces.) is increasing, especially in the outside world. Or the atmosphere is denser/heavier, to the point of pressing me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment