Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Bi-Polar
by
M. Bouffant
at
12:57
Constantly shuttling between the absolute blue-hot rage that fuels my righteous & well-justified desire to torture & kill all my enemies (It's a long list. Just about everyone I've ever known, met, or heard of is on it.) & complete exhaustion & enervation that so saps my strength I can't remain upright & must lie down, in a fitful state between sleep & consciousness. (One of these days I won't be exhausted when I get up; the rage & energy will continue unabated & you'll all be in trouble.)
Thank you all again for all the support & concern that I've never heard from anyone, ever. Now I know who were never my friends. Only some little prick who likes to call the police on people. Little bastard apologized to me the first time he squealed, when nothing happened; last yr. I was imprisoned for a wk. & yet not a peep so far. Been almost a yr. & a half, jerkwad. (Revenge is a dish best served cold.)
But I'm the one w/ the "problem", not a heartless society of uncaring pigs!! No, yours is a perfect world of greed, corruption, bullshit, denial, perversion, degeneracy & Republicanism. And, of course, squealing rat informers.
Now tell me this is the best of all possible worlds, you deluded idiots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment