![]() |
| Considering my usual temp is 98.2 or so, I'm quite suspicious. Don't remember my forehead being read. |
Sunday, August 16, 2026
Beat The Reaper!!
by
M. Bouffant
at
18:27
I know there's not a humanoid or animal on this planet who gives a flying fuck at a rolling dough-nut about me, but just for the record ...
Lost 17 lbs. (7.25748 kg.) in the last three months. BMI is under the 25-27 that's good for wretches my age. No longer hypertensive or obese & may be able to stop a heart medication. Indeed, I've made BP measurements (when sitting calmly in the bunker, not in your horrid outside world of non-stop bullshit coming at me from every direction) like 81/53 that indicate low blood pressure.
No sarcasm for once; the croaker deserves a sincere thank you for prescribing me back to a semblance of physical health in less than six yrs. Dunno if he was desperate for patients; he was one of the attending physicians when I was hospitalized in Nov. 2020 (for "colitis", not the plague, but the plague was all over the hospital) & asked if I needed a doctor. Never refuse a volunteer. (Thanks to Medicare as well. We'll see if I outlive it.)
At last, my heart is truly black & my lips are cold. Still hate all the scum & slumlords, calmer or not. They won't get off that easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment