Thursday, August 6, 2026
In Memoriam,
Zombie Rotten McDonald
by
M. Bouffant
at
13:32
This is terribly sad. Zombie Rotten was a long-time close iNternet acquaintance, whom I knew from Sadly, No!, & elsewhere on the web. Can't find his blog, which may have gone the way of all things.
Tengrain's better at these painful events, & he's remembered Zombie Rotten well.
Extra suck: I usually enjoy outliving people, but not this time. Zombie (legal name, Brain L. Miller) was a mere 64, & died of a fall at home, of all things. Watch yourselves, people! And a mensch in meatspace, judging from the memorial page.
Still remember Lucy, the Leaky-Ass Dog, whom he often mentioned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, shit. Thanks for posting - Now I am feeling the cold breath of my own mortality...
Cold Breath Indeed:
Yep. Just outlived a friend in meatspace too.
Pinko Punko left a note on the tribute wall or whatever it is. Didn't work for me. Sad how people fall off the screen & X yrs. later suddenly you hear they're gone.
Safety Ed.:
And watch out for this falling business!
Post a Comment