Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Ask Me If I Fucking Care

Does the word schadenfreude ring a bell?
Andrew Khouri /Los Angeles Times
Depleted savings, ruined credit: What happens when all the rent comes due?  —  Millions of Americans unable to pay their rent during the pandemic face a snowballing financial burden that threatens to deplete their savings, ruin their credit and drive them from their homes.
Your turn to sleep under playground equipment for a few months, you "home"-owning pieces of shit. If you're lucky, during the winter you can sleep on a cot in a big room w/ all the other losers. If you're really lucky, the plague will put you out of your misery.

1 comment:

Al said...

I'm 71 year old white man...I don't own a car or a TeeVee. I never got married or had children and I live alone in a house the bank owns. I never believed in the "American Dream" because I volunteered for the Marines, turned 21 in Vietnam and I didn't think I was the enemy but once you see what the Empire does you can never unsee it. Now I'm trapped in a decaying body in a rotting country that is full of 300 million used car salesmen. This is America.