Thursday, February 25, 2021

Fuck You, California!!

I'm eligible (Apparently just on the basis of age; the robot didn't ask about co-morbidities.) & here are my fucking choices (Where are the City of Los Angeles centers, Mr. Mayor? Is this all just a fucking joke?):
Fuck your gawddamned mouth, Gov. Newsom, I'm not taking public transportation to the Forum. (Let alone 20+ fucking miles to the various other hells.) Two damn hrs. on the fucking bus (one way) & I'd be dead from the plague before I could get vaccinated. This is complete fucking bullshit, just like Newsom's bullshit program to have three meals a day from real restaurants delivered to people like me. Still fucking waiting, assholes.  

I've said before I won't leave this planet of useless shitheads w/o taking a minimum of two of you rat bastards w/ me; now it seems as every day there's further provocation. 

FEED ME & VACCINATE ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!!

No comments: