Monday, October 31, 2011

A Waste Of Our Time & Their Money

What is wrong w/ this putrid pimp?
Hey there,
I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for childcare providers, and I'm looking for another childcare provider who is interested in taking on more clients.

After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads. Please fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Heather
To which we responded:
I fucking hate children, & filthy liars!. Do not send me any more lying shit claiming "After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack." Thank you, advertising scum, & may you & every spam-sending piece of garbage like you rot in hell!

M. Bouffant
Not the first time we've received a similar message from "Heather Madison," if that is her real name, but we hope it's the last.

2 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Sooooooooooooooo, no on the triple-matted, framed print of Pookietronic for xmas then?

M. Bouffant said...

Misanthropy Editor:

While infants aren't as irritating as toddlers, children, 'tweens & so on, w/ their words & stuff, we'll still pass, thank you. Our decor consists mostly of pictures of shadows of our ourself anyway.

(Send enough C-notes to fill an 8x10 frame if you're giving this yr. Ho ho ho!)