Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday AfternoonEarly Evening Cat Posting

Barely discernable cat (black lump on left) @ the keys, not too angry.

Again Blogger was down on a Fri. afternoon, delaying this vital, apparently traditional blogging thing.(What is the deal? Did every really pathetic weasel who rooms w/ a cat suddenly discover this blog wagon & climb right on? And I'm yrs. late to the party, as I occaisionally am? Well, no, some of these peopleblogs have dogs, & I'll bet you could find some ferrets out there. Next research subject: Is it only "left-wing" bloviators who do this? And does Blogger go down every Fri. afternoon in an attempt to discourage this?)

2 comments:

Larry Harmon said...

Oh my gay god! The chrome-plated, leather-covered "ottoman" that I bought from Tony and Richard when they fled the country in 1985 still exists! It looks from your Friday afternoon cat pictures that you've recreated your old apartment in your present apartment. I know I've seen a milk crate or two in you cat pictures.... Long live Beta!
P.

M. Bouffant said...

Our Editor Replies:
Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.