Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bitch, Whine & Moan, LLC

Looks like the link in the previous post actually worked. Now if I could make the posts appear in Arial (as they did on the very first post without having to highlight the whole effing thing & pick the font again) I might be even more satisfied. It does appear to be popular to complain about Blogger, esp. the "new" Blogger, not that I had any experience with the old one, & of course I know Google's busy reading my gmail and this mess & turning it all over to the Dep't. of Vaterland Security because I AM A DIRTY ANARCHO-SYNDICALIST, and if you're reading this (like that'll ever happen) your IP address has been turned over to the forces of capitalist repression as well. Now, if I could put a photo of some sort in my profile I'd be at least closer to happiness. (Yes, I've tried both methods, & while it was easy to put Jor-El in the upper right there, or cat pix in the actual posts, it would be too GDF easy to just pull a photo from the computer for one's profile, wouldn't it, Blogger? No, you have to pull it from the thin air of the internet, or post it & then try to use the URL/HTML crap from there, and Blogger sez: "fetching photo" [& isn't that just so fucking cute, "fetching,"] except this "fetching" is like a stupid dog that only brings the stick half-way back, 'cause after "fetching" THERE IS STILL NO PHOTO IN THE PROFILE!)

No comments: