Friday, May 11, 2007

Caramel Crappucino (How Trivial Can I Get?)

Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps I went off half-cocked (as I so often do, but try to keep the jokes to a minimum there, pal). Because I did find some of that Caramel Frappucino crap at a Rite Aid. And a lot of it too. But that's the only place I've seen it since I first blathered about it earlier this week. Not that I actually give a damn, or have been obsessively looking in every convenience store from here to a different circle of hell, but it is something to blather about, and there's little or no point going over the political horrors of our time in this tiny meaningless space; others seem to have that well in hand. Maybe Starbucks has done away with the Caramel Frapp, and Rite Aid is just stuck with a lot of it. I haven't even looked in any other Rite Aids, and I certainly won't be going out of my way to do so, as Rite Aid is far from #1 on the list of decent corporations. Hell, there probably isn't a #1 on that list, indeed, the list itself probably doesn't exist. Mussolini: "Fascism is Corporatism." And he didn't make the proverbial trains run on time.

No comments: