Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feline Frolics

The Angriest Cat in the World, not especially angry or frolicsome in this shot.
It's a shame & a pity this digital camera is a cheap piece of shit. (It was given to me by Kinko's because our store sold more crap of one kind or another to more morons than some other stupid store. And I had to pay tax on it. The Kinko's assholes stated its value as $120.00, but I saw the very same crummy made in China-by-slave-labor camera @ Target for $99.00. Screwed in every direction. On the other hand, if Kinko's hadn't given me the damn thing, I...well, why dwell on the "positive" more than necessary?)
The shame & pity is that Lillie is actually a snappy looking feline, but with this non focusing, low-res, no contrast, generally sucktastic imager it's hard to make her look good. Maybe that's why she's so angry.
P. S. Yes, I know "lighting" might help, but that'a an awfully bourgeois concept, isn't it? We're all about actuality here @ Just Another Blog, as well as the perception of proletarian reality.

1 comment:

Larry Harmon said...

Are those BOOKS that I see beneath the Angriest Cat in the World?? Bouff, give up your medieval obsession with the text!
P.