Monday, July 23, 2012

Snap Judgement?

Not that there's anything wrong therew/, but this seems like a rush to judgement, unless there are other factors that went unmentioned.
“Me realizing I was gay all happened pretty organically,” Wang says. “Literally a few days before I made the announcement, I had an encounter with a woman that did not go so well. I came to the realization that I was gay and decided I had to tell the world.”
NB: Name-related comments will be deleted w/ extreme prejudice.

7 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Some of my relatives have names...
~

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

He's gonna get so many hits on his grindr profile.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

WANG!!!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Can we make jokes about Aron Bender's name?

M. Bouffant said...

Nameless Editor:
How 'bout "Tim Conway, Jr.?" That's funny. (Although Junior isn't.)

Weird Dave said...

Oh, I wouldn't dare.

But, yeah. The Tim Conway, Jr. Show.

Yeppers.

M. Bouffant said...

Radio Editor:
We caught Junior's show once or twice some time ago. He played Jesse Jackson audio & asked "What was he saying? Can you understand that?"