Monday, June 13, 2022

"Too much water and them cut it off"

This is a fucking lie:
I Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend . Our hot broiler has been down since 5pm last night 5/12/22. Our offices have been notified and we are going to get this fixed ASAP. If you have any questions please give me a call or text at [REDACTED].
The "hot broiler" (Are you cooking chicken in the basement, you cretin?) has been off since at least noon yesterday.

This is a fucking lie:
I Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend .Plumbing team is on site. Hot water will be restored today .
As is this:
The plumbing team are still down stairs working on the issue . They are working as fast as they can to make sure we all have hot water
Hot water has not been restored. All lies from the landlord's semi-literate on-site flunky are presented verbatim. Only the best people, doncha know.
I will take as many landlords & their tools w/ me as I can before I leave this rancid world. Consider yourselves threatened.

No comments: