Wednesday, June 8, 2022

An America-Hating American Speaks

"Bring on the nuclear hellfire", says John Doyle.
Loves Putin, however.
During his appearance on Peterson’s show last Friday, Doyle was asked if he believes that the war in Ukraine will prompt Russian President Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear attack against the United States. Doyle said he didn’t think that was likely but added that “it wouldn’t exactly be the worst thing in the world” if it did.

“I don’t think that’s gonna happen,” Doyle said. “I think that [Putin is] a genius. I think that he’s a very calculated political actor, and I think that he’s four steps ahead of our smartest person at the State Department, who is likely a diversity hire.”

“So, I don’t think it’s going to get to that point. I would certainly hope not,” Doyle continued. “But on the same note, it wouldn’t exactly be the worst thing in the world if parts of this country were subjected to nuclear hellfire. We’re an abominable country. We glorify everything that is the most wrong and abominable, so maybe we deserve it. I think the only reason we haven’t gotten to that point is probably because there are still parts of the righteous remnant left, and as long as those people stay righteous, I guess we’ll be spared. But it really wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if places maybe like New York City or Washington, D.C., were just deleted. These are terrible, God-forsaken places.”

No comments: