Thursday, October 9, 2014

Picking Nuts

The point here is not to score points on the less than level playing field of reactionary comment sections.
The point is that an ignorant & delusional paranoid like "Billy Hewitt" lives among you, & is as likely as not to be heavily armed.

I wish to hell I had one of the CA driver licenses that would allow me to "detonate car bombs at a football game killing over 1,000 Americans per bomb easy." Because football fans not only deserve it, they're asking for it.

2 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I see you leave baseball fans out of it... I still laugh every time I think of you being a major league baseball fan.

M. Bouffant said...

Hurts To Admit it Editor:
As they say, I'm a Dodger fan, not a big league fan.

And he brought up the football fans.