Monday, October 27, 2014

Missed Opportunity

Took me several mins. to come up w/ a clever name for H.Q.'s Wi-Fi network/hot spot/whatever. But why didn't I think of this one?

LAX Flight Grounded After Some Jerk Names Their WiFi Hotspot A 'Terror Nettwork'

I may ("May?" hundreds of voices ask as one.) be a jerk, but I'm not as stupid as the moron who brought this to the attention of the flight crew. Idiot squealers like that are the people who should be on the no-fly list. (And on the "no-reproduce" list we're compiling at WEB OF EVIL H.Q. Do you have any suggestions? Or are you on it?)

4 comments:

Weird Dave said...

Already on it.

Oh, and how about simple and effective:

Wireless Web of Evil

M. Bouffant said...

Web of Wireless Evil Ed.:
In the interest of protecting my secret identity I didn't want to use anything that could connect it to this no-rent operation.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I've always liked "Homeland Security Surveillance Van"

Weird Dave said...

OK, I'm stealing it.