Monday, February 17, 2014

Shorter George Zimmerman

"They're making me a scapegoat just because I murdered someone in cold blood," more or less sez Zimmy. Followed by this load of two-faced crap, w/ the worst part emphasized:
Cuomo: A scapegoat for?

Zimmerman: The government, the President, the attorney general.

Cuomo: And they would be scapegoating you, why? Just to show that they're taking a position on something that matters to a lot of people?

Zimmerman: I don’t like others speaking for me, so I try to give other people the benefit and not speak for them. I don’t know what they’re thinking or why they’re thinking it, all I know is that is that they’re doing it. I don’t know what agenda they have.
All of which makes George Zimmerman Just Another Blog (From L.A.)™'s Human Target of The Day for Monday, 16 February 2014. (Too lazy to put his fat ugly head on a target. Use your imaginations!)

2 comments:

Weird Dave said...

He claims he wears a bullet-proof vest whenever he goes out.
One can hope he has a real need to.

BadTux said...

So Zimmy wants his old life back? Sorry, Zimmy. You jumped off that bridge when you decided to play neighborhood vigilante instead of letting the cops handle it. And like jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, you can't change your mind after you already jumped... ain't nowhere to go but down, down, down and pray you don't go 'splat' when you hit the water.

Though at this point, if he really *was* standing on the outside of the rail of Golden Gate Bridge, I'd be with the rest of the crowd yelling "Jump!".... I'm tired of seeing his whiny face making noises about how people are being mean to him. Yeesh.