Saturday, February 8, 2014

Get Lost, You Wouldn't Like It Here Anyway

Los Angeles Has 183 'Pleasant' Days A Year

I personally am trying my level best to make every day less pleasant, but I can't do it all myself now, can I?

You want "pleasant" defined? Aren't you the little scientist! Here, now shut up.
“Pleasant” here means the mean temperature was between (55° F and 75° F), the minimum temperature was above 45° F, the maximum temperature was below 85° F and there was no significant precipitation or snow depth
Links (too lazy to steal more than one thing, & so merely link to the more enterprising) and an interactive map that isn't actually interactive. (How 'bout someone defines that?)

And at last we beat San Diego (by a day). We're sick & tired of hearing how mild it is there; those sea breezes are bone-chilling!

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Seems like the availability of fresh water is assumed.
~

M. Bouffant said...

Will Kill for Water Editor:
I am stocking up on water & ammo now.

Hope I don't have to shoot mikey.