Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Behind The Quotation

QUOTATION OF THE DAY
"I bought two dresses on sale at Ann Taylor, and I bought four dresses on the clearance rack at Nordstrom. I'm spending more on myself because I'm starting to feel a little more at ease."
GWEN HILSABECK, a manager at a hospice company who was doing some after-Christmas shopping at a mall near Chicago.
Well, sure. As the economy worsens & the population ages, more people will be getting sick & dying, & Gwen will be managing the shit out of that hospice.

2 comments:

Samual said...

Its the nice Blog. The development of advanced Cervical cancer treatment India procedures lead to higher survival rate and improve the quality of life.

M. Bouffant said...

Health Editor Gives A Prognosis:

Hope you die of cancer, you fucking shit.