Saturday, August 30, 2014

I Hope The Fucking Sheep Have To "Wear" This Personal Digi-Bullshit Shoved Up Their Flabby American Asses

Greatest Regret: If I'd had the slightest inkling of what the Silicon Valley would become when I lived in Atherton I would've ridden my bike south to Sunnyvale, arsonized the Sperry-Rand Corp.'s Sperry Gyroscope Division, circled around to burn NASA's Ames Research Center in Mountain View to the ground & then whipped through Palo Alto, getting Hewlett-Packard & Stanford on the way home, those being the worst offenders/roots of the problem in those dark days.

Then, had I gotten to Paul Allen & Bill Gates at The Lakeside School our present world might be tolerable, even if self-expression required typing this sort of shit on my S-CM electric, copying it at Kinkos & wheat-pasting the rants on 'phone poles & traffic control boxes throughout Southern Calif.

But no. I blew it & we got this:
Report: Apple executives have discussed charging $400 for new wearable device; sources say consumers should expect range of prices - @Recode
More intolerable bullshit from the same source:
Could you fucking fascists stop "reimagining" the digital boot stamping on a human face — forever, that is the only apparent result of all your previous imagining? That would be a start.

1 comment:

Weird Dave said...

It's all alien technology anyway.