Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dep't. Of Corrections

It turns out we were blowing smoke when we speculated that Big Twit Andrew Breitbart might see some of the scratch involved in the PuffHo/AOL entanglement.
“She and I have one of the great air kiss relationships that America has ever known,” Breitbart said during a recent radio interview. “I’m glad that she did well for herself.”

Despite his role in the early days of the site, Breitbart netted the same financial payday most of HuffPo’s bloggers nabbed from the deal: ($0). He said he didn’t get early stock options, but is more content using the dough he made when he cashed out years ago to launch his own media operation.

“I don’t have any hard feelings to say the least. I’m happy for their success,” Breitbart said. “I’d have to have a twisted psychology* to be upset about that scenario.”
*Wouldn't he?

No comments: